Sunday 22 February 2009

Wow. Now I feel tired...











I know it has been 3 months since I have blogged here but that's because I have been busy with the exhibition, ok? In case you missed it, check out the MY NAME IS ROBOT to catch up. All I'm gonna say is the show was incredible. So many people turned up, the response was excellent and the the contributing artwork was amazing. Seriously, I don't think it could have gone any better.

That being said, I am definitely going to need a few days to relax because the last few months have been ridiculously hectic! I had some family and friends over to Dubai for the exhibition so I am going to spend some time chilling by the pool and maybe topping up my tan! But before I do that I need to get some more info up on here! Here are a few shots from the exhibition. Thanks again to everybody who came down to thejamjar to show their support!


No comments: