Tuesday 12 May 2009

Strange things happen when you smell THIS good...




Don’t you just hate it when your computer fucks up? I was going through some files the other day when the computer just froze. Maybe it was because I had too many applications open, or maybe it was because I was listening to Shabba Ranks “Mr Loverman”…. But whatever it was, macbook pro certainly wasn’t impressed. Turns out the hard drive was frazzled and files were corrupted. I lost all my shit from this year because I hadn’t backed it up yet. Not impressed.

But that’s it for the bad news though and I’m pleased to say we have been very busy last few weeks working on some cool projects. Here are a few things we did for a pitch with Media City based agency Expression. We had to revamp the packaging for Imperial Leathers range of body sprays and come up with an accompanying campaign. We decided to go with the line “STRANGE THINGS HAPPEN WHEN YOU SMELL THIS GOOD” and give some funny examples using hand drawn characters.

No comments: